Creative Design (Websites) Lead - Digital Agency
My client are a succesful Digital Web agency, providing a full digital service offering to a substantial client base.
They currently have an opening for a Creative Design Lead to join the team, with core responsibility to lead on all creative deliverables and ensure each are effectively met through liaison with the client, internal key team members and external freelancers/agencies.
You'll present and articulate conceptual ideas clearly and with confidence to stakeholders at any level, effectively gather and interpret creative briefs as well as stimulating and encouraging idea generation from clients and other team members before converting the and marketing objectives into affective and persuasive creative designs.
A strong interest in usability and interaction design is essential
- Good portfolio of recent website/online designs including examples of recent work
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
- Good experience of using Adobe Creative Suite products
- Facilitate client facing creative workshops including creative brainstorming
- Highly creative mind with ability to generate innovative ideas & concepts for websites and web apps
- Ability to design and produce high quality artwork for offline materials
- Experience of creating brand identities, iconography and brand guidelines for small to medium sized organisations
- Creation of marketing, in-site promotional mechanisms and 'calls to action'
- Excellent verbal and visual presentation skills
- Project and personal time management skills
- Previous digital design agency experience and/or qualification in design
The ideal candidate will also be able to deliver in the following areas:
- Writing strong creative briefs
- Leading the creative on a project from concept to launch
- Applying usability principles and best practice to design work
- Creation of corporate identities for medium to large organisations
- Photography and video steer
- Digital brand translation
- Animation/3D/Video experience
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Developing style guidelines
- Pitch preparation and delivery
- Email marketing experience
A position of responsibility, autonomy, leadership and flair where you can make a major impression on the companies continued growth and success.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Dorset, Bournemouth, Poole, Dorchester, Wareham, Ringwood, Lymington, Blandford Forum
Salary : £32-36k
Date Advertised : 29 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.