Support Team Manager/ Business Management Software Systems
This market leading Software client on the Dorset coast have an exciting opening for a Commercial Manager to lead a Client Support team as it continues to grow.
A background in managing the support desk (of at least 20 people) from a SOFTWARE PRODUCT /LARGE SCALE INTEGRATED SOFTWARE SYSTEMS environment in combination with a customer centric attitude is essential.
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing the support and implementation teams against the delivery of their fully integrated suite of business management software solutions, providing high levels of customer service and satisfaction, setting department strategy and maximizing the proficiency & productivity of a team of around 20 staff.
- Manage a team of around 20 internal Support & external consultancy staff
- Maximize employee utilization/productivity by implementing a coaching/training program that grows the skills of all team members
- Proactively identify of ways to improve the customer experience that ensures high customer retention rates
- Define, manage, and prioritize requirements for software enhancements to reduce support call volumes
- Work with the Software Product Manager to promptly address software related, unresolved customer support issues
- Identify and execute on plans to generate additional revenues where ever possible in order to assist the company in achieving its stated goal of producing organic growth annually
- Responsibility for budgetary control of the expenses associated with your team within the business
- Minimum 5 years in a managerial role, teams of 20+, leading Software Support or Helpdesk functions within a product or large scale software ystems environment.
- First class communication and presentation skills
This role seeks an experienced candidate who has a track record of success within a similar role, not those seeking the next step upwards. If you have the motivation, drive and enthusiasm to make a real difference to a growing business, imposing your first class motivational and leadership skills to inspire those around you, then autonomy, scope and an excellent remuneration package awaits.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Dorset, Bournemouth, Poole, Southampton, Andover, Salisbury, Dorchester, Shaftesbury, South West England
Salary : £55-65,000 + Bonus
Date Advertised : 22 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.