Skills required for the Graduate Web Developer are:
* Development experience of software or web development gained either commercially or through academic studies during a final year project or placement
* Additional knowledge of one or more of the following: MVC, Web Application Frameworks, Zend, Cake, CodeIgniter, jQuery, AJAX and/ or Object Oriented Development / OOD
* Enjoys problem solving and has an analytical and logical mind
* A genuine interest and aptitude for technology and web / software development
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work well within a team and under their own initiative
* To be self-motivated and have a strong ability to learn new skills quickly
Any experience working with XML, XSLT, Web Services (SOAP / WSDL), YUI, Prototype, C++ or C#.Net would be of particular interest but by no means are essential.
My client encourages and assists in helping their employees to demonstrate their full potential, encourages bright ideas and gives their employees the autonomy to do so. Excellent opportunities for a Graduate Web Developer to find career progression and development are plentiful with this company.
Salary: £20-25k, depending on experience + bonus + pension
Location: Poole, Dorset
Commutable from: Bournemouth, Southampton, Salisbury, Yeovil, Weymouth, Blandford Forum, Dorchester, Wiltshire, Somerset
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Poole
Salary : £20k - £35k pa + benefits
Date Advertised : 10 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.