Skills required for the successful Graduate PHP Software Developer are:
* Development experience of software or web development gained either commercially or through academic studies during a final year project or placement
* A High level of general computer knowledge
* Enjoys problem solving and has an analytical and logical mind
* A genuine interest and aptitude for software development
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work well within a team and under their own initiative
* To be self-motivated and have a strong ability to learn new skills quickly
Any experience working with; SQL, Web Services / SOAP and / or Object Oriented language would be of particular interest for this role but are by no means essential.
My client encourages Web Developers to demonstrate their full potential, encourages bright ideas and gives their employees the autonomy to do so. Excellent opportunities for career progression and development are plentiful with this company.
PHP Developer / Software Graduate / Graduate Web Developer
Salary: £20k - £25k + Benefits
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Poole
Salary : £20k - £35k pa + benefits
Date Advertised : 24 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.