Lead Consultant - Manufacturing
Lead Consultant - Manufacturing
up to £120K
Our client is the fastest growing, market leading, specialist operational improvement consultancy in Europe, having recently won awards for being one of best companies to work for in the UK and coming number one in the category "personal development" of their staff.
The business specialises in delivering significant and guaranteed improvements in efficiency for its clients within most sectors - Manufacturing, Government, Defence, Retail, Healthcare etc. and deliver best of breed methodology through their team of highest calibre consultants within shop floor, operational and supply chain, process improvement and cost saving. Their market proposition isn't the usual in that they guarantee specific results and deliver them. This has enabled them to grow the business at an average of 40% every year for the last 10 and this is sustainable, making the opportunity for personal career development second to none. They work, delivering impressive results, for Private Equity businesses, SME's and many of the largest organisations across Europe as well as clients in Local Government and NHS.
They have a culture of entrepreneurism, high quality and fun. Their consultants are bright, enthusiastic and driven individuals and we now seek a talented individual to lead, inspire and further promote the business.
You will take a leading role in engagements working with clients from an operational level through to the boardroom, helping them solve technical and organisational problems across their operations to deliver real and measurable improvement. You will be accomplished in client engagement, perceived by your customers as a trusted advisor. Furthermore, you will have an appetite for seeking out new business opportunities and enjoy spearheading these projects to ensure success.
Apply if you have:
* Previous experience of working within consulting.
* Proven experience of leading on high value projects.
* A rigorous analytical mind.
* An exceptional ability to communicate and motivate people at all levels of an organisation.
* The ability to challenge with a good balance of self-confidence and empathy.
* The drive to work hard and get the most out of life.
* The desire to join a successful, fast growing business and play a significant role in its development.
* An impressive academic record (probably 3 A grades at A level, or equivalent if you studied abroad) and a 2:1 or a first in a relevant degree subject, from a red brick University.
* Lifestyle: You will benefit from working for a team of entrepreneurs in an environment that promotes autonomy - these guys are genuinely different.
Next steps: we are looking for an exceptional individual to drive their continued growth - to find out more information on the company, their culture and specific projects please contact Simon Collinson at Rockfield Specialist Recruitment or apply now on-line.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Glasgow, London, Reading, Bristol, UK Wide, Nationwide
Salary : £70,000 - £120,000
Date Advertised : 03 Jun 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.